Our community website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to contact us
with your comments and suggestions.
|Rivergate Golf Outing - August 23, 2015
|Posted on Aug 24th, 2015
Submitted by Gerry Miller
Five foursomes gathered at Cracklewood for a day of fun, sun, and friendly competition. The team of Phil Carlton, Tom Ritter Gerry Miller, & Maui Tony took first with a hefty 10 under.
Dan “Big Hitter” Olsen won the Men’s longest drive! Even Bubba Watson would jump for joy on that shot! It became a family affair when Dan’s Sister, Ann McKenzie, won women’s longest drive. Woo Hoo! Long time attendee, Frank Smith from the Cusic team, won Men’s Closest to the Pin. As usual, the prizes were amazing, and the Cracklewood Steak dinner just delicious.
Follow the link to view the Photos
A special thank you to our sponsors for their generous support for this event.
- Dan Olsen - Wired For Fun
- Matt Giroux - Goldie’s Saloon
- Gerry Miller - Real Estate One
- Clements Chiropractic - Derek Clements
- Liberty Title - Gerry Miller/Wendy Smith
- Mark Prisby - Mortgage One and “Past President Rivergate Board”
- D & E Landscaping - Ed Martindale
- Brann’s Steak House
- Mongos Grill (Hall Road)
- Mr. C’s Carwash (18 And Hayes)
- Nino Salvaggios
- Piada Italian Street Food (Hall and Hayes)
- Boston’s (Hall and Hayes)
- Cracklewood Golf
- Discount Tire - we support safe tire pressure
- National Coney Island
Building friends through our community strengthens us all. Hope to see more residents next year at the Annual Rivergate Golf Outing!
to view this area.